Job of the Week – Retail Head, Nigeria and Ghana (2 Positions)

• Designation: Retail Head
• Location: Ghana & Nigeria
• Brief job profile: Incumbent must be MBA having minimum 10 – 15 year experience at Retail Management. He will be responsible for managing team of functional managers and retail store managers.
• For more details Check: http://www.datum-recruitment.com/jobs-192.html

12 Comments

1. ragendra bahadur singh says:

hi,
    I m Currently working in angola as a bossiness dovelop manager.i m intrested in nigeria & ghana(with family faculty available).
    Regards
    R B Singh
    luanda,Angola
    +244938768382

2. R K Singh says:

Working with cummins as a Sales Head East CBD devision.Interested in this or same type of opening.Having 16yrs experience in sales
    Regards
    r.K.
    91-9831827166

3. Shambhu Sarkar says:

Hi,

Am Shambhu working in India with the leading Insurance Company like ICICI Prudential also have experience of Sales and marketing in liquor industry. I would like to work abroad if my profile suits to any employer.

Would attach CV as per your requirement.

Rgds,
    Shambhu
    +919733005495

4. Sambit Jena says:

Hi,

Its Sambit Jena
    7+ years of experience
    Marketing & Brand management

I have worked & contributed with renowned telecom players in India. In dept expertise in to all the verticals of Marketing & Brand management, have managed pan India in a national level role and regional role as well. Currently persuing a global consulting role as a Brand marketing head.

Designed & rolled out couple of landmark marketing campaigns nationally
    Very good in to creative & innovative thinking.
    Result oriented
    Ability to perform under any circumstances with a smart & confident attitude
    Ability to handle multiple tasks & stake holders for business (Internal & external)

Passionate for an opportunity in African continent.

Regards,
    Sambit
    91- 9338480129

5. Sumit Gulati says:

Hi,

I would like to apply for this position. Request yoiu to please have a look at my profile.

I have rich experience in Sales & Distribution, Trade Marketing & Automation of S&D Processes in consumer goods.

Regards
    Sumit Gulati

6. Abhishek singh says:

Hi,

I am interested to the Present opening.