Job of the day – National Sales & Distribution Manager (Beverage Industry), Tanzania

Company Brief: The client is one of Africa’s largest employers and the largest independent manufacturer and distributor of the well-known and widely consumed brands of soft drinks in such as Pepsi, 7UP, Mirinda, Teem and Mountain Dew, which they produce in their present 9 manufacturing plants. They have created thousands of  jobs in Africa.

Designation:  National Sales & Distribution Manager (Beverage Industry)

Location: Tanzania

Brief Profile:  The desired candidate will have 12-18 years of work experience in sales, distribution and marketing with at least 5 years at senior management level in a multi-national (preferably a beverage company).  They will handle the Sales/Marketing and distribution functions of the company.

For more detail please visithttp://www.datum-recruitment.com/jobs-in-africa REQ-1071

14 Comments

1. Subir Banerjee says:

Hi Nikunj
    Greetings. My name is Subir Banerjee Based in Lagos for almost 3 years . I have around 22 years of experience out of which 10 years Coke and Pepsi. I would like to know more about the opportunity and send my resume to you. Please let me know how I can do that.
    Regards
    Subir Banerjee
    +2348055575403

2. Sundararaj Suresh says:

Hi
    Pls chek my profile n get back to me with a positive response.
    Tnx
    Sundararaj Suresh

3. Maria Albin Dom says:

Hi,

Please check my profile and let me know if i am suitable as i am working here in Tanzania for the past one year with one bottling company.

Sincerely,

J.Maria Albin Dom

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

hi Maria, We will contact you in case your profile is shortlisted for the position for which you have shown interest or if there is a suitable opening for your profile.

4. Sandeep Kumar says:

Hi

please go through my profile if my profile match with current job responsibility let me know.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

5. rahul deo kashyap says:

Please review my profile. I had strong 17 years experience in FMCG and Telecom in sales and distribution in India plus last three years I was working as National Sales Director in an African operation of Airtel. I also started my career as a trainee with Coca cola at Bharat coke in year 1998 in Patna Bihar.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

We have your CV. We will contact you in case your profile is shortlisted for the position for which you have shown interest or if there is a suitable opening for your profile.

6. sunil kumar says:

Hi
    Sir my self Sunil kumar having 24yearexperienceinfmcg edible oils food and dairy sector.
    Sunil kumar