Looking for jobs in Africa? Take a look at opportunities with Datum Recruitment Services

Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking to fill positions for clients in Africa. If you are interested or can recommend someone else, please let us know!

Job Title: Internal Auditor (Hotel Industry), Location: Tanzania

Company Brief:  The client is a privately owned diversified business conglomerate based in Tanzania with various manufacturing companies in building materials such as steel, roofing products, cement, plastic tanks, pipes, paints etc. They are hiring for jobs in Africa.

Designation: Internal Auditor (Hotel Industry)

Location: Tanzania

Brief Profile:  The desired candidate’s role will be: To deliver an effective and efficient financial control with end result of financial statement and cost control measures with proper co-ordination with reporting authority.  They will be a Chartered Accountant or MBA with post qualification experience working with 4-5 star Hotel/resorts chain property as Internal Auditor.

For more details please visit: http://www.datum-recruitment.com/jobs-in-africa  REQ-1757

Job Title: Internal Auditor (Manufacturing Unit), Location: Tanzania

Company Brief: The client is a privately owned diversified business conglomerate based in Tanzania with various manufacturing companies in building materials such as steel, roofing products, cement, plastic tanks, pipes, paints etc. They are hiring for jobs in Africa.

Designation:  Internal Auditor (Manufacturing Unit)

Location: Tanzania

Brief Profile:  The desired candidate will be a Chartered Accountant having experience as an internal auditor/ Accountants with at least post qualification experience of 2-3 years in a Manufacturing Unit. They will be required to deliver an independent, effective and efficient internal audit service to the Board/ Management in line with account and audit regulations.

For more details please visit: http://www.datum-recruitment.com/jobs-in-africa   REQ-1756

Job Title: Account Manager -Sales, Location: Uganda

Company Brief:   Our client is a leading global provider of cleaning and hygiene, food packaging and protective packaging solutions, serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors. They are looking for bright candidates for careers in Africa.

Designation:  Account Manager -Sales

Location: Uganda

Brief Profile:  The ideal candidate will be responsible for identification and development of business opportunities in the Hospitality and Laundry Sector (hotels & lodges, restaurants, educational and health institutions, building service contractors) as well as servicing the existing accounts.

For more details please visithttp://www.datum-recruitment.com/jobs-in-africa  REQ-1755

8 Comments

1. pramid ingole says:

I m looking for position as a cost controller.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

We will revert back to you to take the process further if there is a suitable opportunity for you.

If you can recommend any of your colleagues, friends etc. for any of the other positions, we would be grateful!

2. Debesh Sengupta says:

Dear Sir
    I have worked for 14 years in Kensalt ltd , Mombasa,Kenya retiring as CEO in 2016.
    Please visit my LinkedIn profile for my CV. I am looking for Consulting jobs or short term assignments. My expertise as a Technocrat and specific experience in the Salt industry will add value to any organization I join.Please reply if you have anything that will suit me.
    With regards
    Debesh Sengupta

3. Manjeet singh says:

Dear Ma’am/Sir

I am applying for a Chief Engineer. Currently I am working with

Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Oysterbay, Dar es salaam Tanzania, as

Asst.Chief Engineer.I managing the Engineering dept.My Skills

Electrical,Plumbing System HVAC, Construction,Generator Boilers

I have also Knowledge in Mechanical.

i Have been working in Maintenance field for more than 20 years.I am a

hard working person I have attached my CV

Thanks & Regards

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

We will contact you in case your profile is shortlisted for the position for which you have shown interest or if there is a suitable opening for your profile.

4. Xavier Biju Mangalath Peter says:

I am searching a job in HVAC, Refrigeration and cold store maintenance field. I have strong knowledge in Carrier transicold road trucks refrigeration units and floor mounted cold room units. HVAC and Package Air condition units’ platform or floor mounts compressor and condenser units installing replacing and maintenance. Generator, Roof hanging and wall mounted type Fresh Air units and all model fire and volume control dampers installing replacing and maintenance. I know well to complete preventive maintenance, troubleshoot and repair refrigerator cold and freezer room units, generator to prevent any long time break down. I have valid international driving license from 25/07/2016 to 24/07/2017.
    Please contact me via my Email address bijumonmangalath@gmail.com and my telephone number is 0091 8547911077, 0091 4994280897.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

Sir, Please visit our website http://www.datum-recruitment.com to see the current vacancies and their details. If you have not already uploaded your CV, you can upload your CV and also mention the code number of the position of interest.