Red and Yellow Job Vacancy Announcement (Free)

8 Comments

1. Khuram Javed says:

Application for the managerial post,any where in the world. I can join immediately.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

good day, Please visit our website http://www.datum-recruitment.com to see the current vacancies and their details. If you have not already uploaded your CV, you can upload your CV and also mention the code number of the position of interest.

We will revert back to you to take the process further if there is a suitable opportunity for you.

If you can recommend any of your colleagues, friends etc. for any of the other positions, we would be grateful!

2. selvanayagam says:

Hi, I am interested in stores Manager job.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

3. Chandan Kumar says:

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope you are well !

I am writing this to express my great interest to work with your esteemed organization, and would be very keen to learn of any opportunities for employment with you. I have over 09 years (06 Years of Dubai) work experience of retail organisation .I believe my skills and experience could be a great match with your organization’s initiatives and culture.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your kind attention, hoping you would contact me if you find suitable position in your company, or keep my information on file in case of any future openings.

With best regards ,
    Chandan Kumar
    Mob- +91-9773617481
    – +91-8860781405
    Skype ID- Chandan3637

4. Manoj kumar says:

PHARMACY GRADUATE HAVING EXPERIENCE ABOUT 17 YEAR5 IN PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING/PRODUCTION IN INDIA AND AFRICAN COUNTRIES. I AM LOOKING FOR A MANAGERIAL POSITION IN AFRICA IN SAME FIELD.