Datum Recruitment Services is hiring for Sales and Marketing Jobs in Africa

At Datum Recruitment Services, our expert executive search team works on seamless hiring of business development managers, sales and marketing managers and account managers for leading international organizations.

Whether you are looking for sales and marketing opportunities or want to hire sales and marketing professionals, contact us on +91 9004446702 or kirti@datumhin.com

9 Comments

1. Njoku Amaka says:

I hereby apply for the post Sales & Marketing Manager (FMCG) Nigeria.I hold Bsc in Accounting, I also have 10 years of experience on Sales and relationship management.

2. Abhay bhardwaj says:

Hope you are fine and doing well.

I am having an overall extensive experience of more than 9 yrs in sales & marketing of consumer durable out of which 7 yrs + is in Nigeria.

My last job was based in Nigeria in Midcom as their Regional sales manager controlling the distribution channel sales , retail & marketing of Samsung products.

I am looking for a change and can also relocate anywhere in Nigeria except eastern region & to other African countries , middle east , Asia etc.

Currently i am in India as i left Midcom.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhay Bhardwaj
    +918630992922
    m

3. Ramesh Kumar says:

FMCG and FM, Production operations expat opportunity

Hi,

Good evening.
    I am Ramesh, B.Tech Chem, 28 yrs exp in FMCG
    worked in GM positions in India and Africa for large industries

I am working as GM operations in Nigeria
    I have TPW/STR valid upto Jan

Hence looking for another immediate opportunity in Nigeria

Kindly find me suitable opportuity

Thanking you

Reg,
    Ramesh
    +234 8106275990 whtsp
    +91 8019323900 whtsp

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

Please visit our website http://www.datum-recruitment.com to see the current vacancies and their details. If you have not already uploaded your CV, you can upload your CV and also mention the code number of the position of interest.

We will revert back to you to take the process further if there is a suitable opportunity for you.

If you can recommend any of your colleagues, friends etc. for any of the other positions, we would be grateful!

4. Muyiwa Bigg says:

Sales & Marketing Manager FMCG. Over ten years experience.

• kirti@datumhin.com says:

5. Ashish pal says:

Good evening,

This is Ashish pal , mechanical engineer have 12 years experience in which 6 years in Africa (2 years in kenya +4 years on congo).I have experience in edible oil soap plant machineries maintenance, utility maintenance, project work . Also have experience of saop saponification process.oil blends and all soap related process.if there is any opportunity for me please let me know.

Thanks ,